Tue, 23 May|
A multi-activity session for all aged and the whole family
Time & Location
23 May, 19:00 – 24 May, 19:00
Oswestry, Middleton Road, Oswestry SY11 2LF, UK
About the event
CONNECT brings local families together with the hands-on support of our skilled and trained team to ensure everyone can be successful and have a great time. At every session, you will find;
- Families just like yours; to share the ups and downs with and reach out to for support.
- Activities to engage the whole family, with Sports, Play and Creative activities running side by side at every session.
- Family Active and Creative Challenges, giving families the opportunity to have fun together
- Active Awards reward children and young people for their effort and engagement.
- Opportunities to safely try new things.
- A designated Youth Space and activities.
- A Young Team of trained, DBS-checked- leaders to support and encourage you all.
- Access to advice, signposting and support from the Empower Team.
FUN! .......FAMILY! and ...... FRIENDSHIP!
Any family with a child or young person aged 0-18, with a Hidden Difference of kind are welcome at any CONNECT session.
REMEMBER NO ONE NEEDS A DIAGNOSIS OF ANYTHING! TO BE A PART OF THE EMPATHY FAMILY.
We look forward to making friends with you.
Single ticket for over 3 yrs
+£0.19 service fee
A ticket is required / person
+£0.19 service fee0
Single ticket for under 3 yrs