Sat, 26 Aug|
A Multi-Activity session for the who,e family, spend time together and find your tribe
Time & Location
26 Aug, 14:00 – 16:00
Church Stretton, B4371, Church Stretton SY6 7DS, UK
About the event
CONNECT brings local families together with the hands-on support of our skilled and trained team to ensure everyone can be successful and have a great time. At every session, you will find;
- Families just like yours; to share the ups and downs with and reach out to for support.
- Activities to engage the whole family, with Sports, Play and Creative activities running side by side at every session.
- Family Active and Creative Challenges, giving families the opportunity to have fun together
- Active Awards reward children and young people for their effort and engagement.
- Opportunities to safely try new things.
- A designated Youth Space and activities.
- A Young Team of trained, DBS-checked- leaders to support and encourage you all.
- Access to advice, signposting and support from the Empower Team.
FUN! .......FAMILY! and ...... FRIENDSHIP!
Any family with a child or young person aged 0-18, with a Hidden Difference of kind are welcome at any CONNECT session.
REMEMBER NO ONE NEEDS A DIAGNOSIS OF ANYTHING! TO BE A PART OF THE EMPATHY FAMILY.
We look forward to making friends with you.
Single ticket, all over 2 yrs
+£0.19 service fee
Everyone attending must have a ticket
+£0.19 service fee0
under 2 years
all under 2 yrs must have a ticket